Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I just discovered that I am an analytical person. Personality tests are fascinating and I have taken many over the last few years. A recent one I took shows the sections on your brain that you use the most and I was shocked to see how analytical and methodical I am. As with all personality traits they can be our worst enemy or our best friends. I am beginning to recognize that my tendency to analyze my artwork and all things connected to it easily becomes a trap to me and destroys my creative spark.....I'll have to work on that. More "just do it" and less "what about this?... .what about that?"


So, almost done with the current painting. This can go in many directions and I struggle with choosing ONE (analytical, right?) which will naturally mean the death of other choices. Could it also be that I am non-committal?!

No comments: