Monday, June 07, 2010

Small oils

More neck and shoulder problems lately. I am (slowly) working on adding to the "New Mythology" body of work and small oils count. My hope is to have 20 or so of the panels for Artomatic, but they are flying out the door. As far as I know they are still looking for a building for the 2010 show.

I have to say I love being a home owner. I enjoy repairing, updating and painting..nesting. We are getting settled, painting walls and endless trim, working in the yard and dreaming up cool things to do in the house over the years. And patio furniture comes Wednesday......yee-ha.

If you are interested in a 5" x 7" framed oil, just say so. Here are some new ones.


"Tree Swallow"


"Mourning Dove"

If you have an specific animal in mind as a subject, I can do that for you, too.

3 comments:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

These are so lovely. What I want, one day, is a portrait of our Newton, but I'll be in touch when we are ready! :)

Dean Grey said...

I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder and neck pain, Tracey.

But at least you're keeping busy with lots of wonderful projects!

-Dean

Unknown said...

Love these two Tracey, the backgrounds really work, the dove especially seems to come out of the shadows.