Friday, July 17, 2009

New Painting on the Easel



It always feels amazing to start a new painting. I have had this idea for sometime. My left brain is firing away at the prospect of all those wrinkles, though, and I have to remind myself to squint. A little rusty on my water painting technique, but I will catch on.....
"Phobetor" is about done with only a few finishing touches left and hopes for a sunny day and assistant to photograph.

I had a deep tissue massage last night and and am able to paint a bit longer today....hopefully, with massage and stretching I can get this occupational irritation under control.

Great weekend to everyone......

2 comments:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hi Tracey!

So exciting to see the start of a new painting. Great to hear you are starting to feel better too.

Enjoy your weekend. :D

Debra Keirce said...

Glad you are feeling better today!