Friday, March 12, 2010

Update.....

We have been in the process of buying a house, and though I have been able to do some painting this week, that process has taken most of my focus. We did indeed get the house we offered on Sunday. I am surprised at how exhausting house hunting can be. From Sunday to Wednesday night was a roller coaster. Hence the wiped out feeling, I suppose.

I am really excited about how "Ki" is coming along and will post an image soon. I started a new painting, too, and I am still mulling over the stag painting.

For the weekend I will leave you with Jeremy Geddes. His paintings are the perfect marriage of technique to creativity. Not an easy task.


"The White Cosmonaut"
c. Jeremy Geddes

3 comments:

L.Holm said...

that's awesome! Thanks for sharing his work.
Congrats on you new home, Tracey!

Unknown said...

Pretty cool, well done on the new house!
ps hope you have a studio room)

Dean Grey said...

I hope you show us pics of your new home, Tracey!

Congrats!

-Dean