Thursday, March 12, 2009

Not One Sparrow Animal Advocacy Group

Ben DeVries of christian animal advocacy group Not One Sparrow approached me a few months ago about featuring my paintings on the organization's blog.


I am usually very wary of these sorts of groups and find most of them to be extreme and unbalanced often aggressively demanding a kind of "equal rights" for animals while being completely void of any concern for human life or without any care or compassion towards any created being other than human beings. This is a tough statement, but I have always felt very strongly that any person who does not care for animals has a serious character flaw. It is an indication of something awry under the surface. A disconnect from God AND other people. One cannot say she loves God and neglect to love His creation in it's entirety


I truly support Ben's mission and goal for Not One Sparrow, so I am honored to be a part of this work.

No comments: