Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This week in painting

The FCCA offered me a show in November of 2009. No excuses for not having enough work now. I also submitted a proposal to the Center for the Arts in Manassas and have been offered a show in February of 2010. It is like they say, "swing away" and eventually you will hit the ball.


I started two canvases this week after the disaster mentioned in the previous post, so I am back on board. Thanks for everyone for the outpouring of empathy and encouragement. My descriptions on work in progress always sound so esoteric in the early stages, so I refrain. But there will be birds. Oh yes, indeed.

1 comment:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Congratulations Tracey! This is wonderful news...the FCCA Show and the show in Feb 2010 too. Your persistence is a real inspiration to me.