Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Every day in the studio....


In the middle of painting this morning I look over to my left to see this scene which presents itself daily. Each weekday morning I get up, have breakfast, take Reuben out for a walk, feed everyone, have quiet time and then on to the second bedroom/studio, coffee in hand followed shortly by Reuben, Shane and Eli. The studio doubles as a dog and cat lounge. I can't count the times I have stepped on tails and paws. But it is a comfort to have my babies with me. While I do my thing, they do their thing.

2 comments:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Wonderful. I'll need to post a similar scene from my studio of our three bassets. Isn't it nice to have the company when you're working? Great!

Anonymous said...

I wish my black lab, Katie, was still alive. I loved when she'd sleep on my studio floor, snoring away. What a comforting sound.