Thursday, May 07, 2009

Animal World USA and Washington D.C. Week for the Animals

Patricia Haddock of Animal World USA called me this morning to invite me to participate in Weeks For The Animals via my Artomatic exhibit.

Animal World USA is non-profit organization dedicated to making the the plight of our animals across the globe known to the world. By working with other organizations through education and information their goal is to help us see what a great treasure in and responsibility of stewardship we have toward our animal kingdom.

I am honored to be approached by Patricia and excited to be a part of D.C. Week for the Animals using my paintings as a means of furthering the intent of Animal World USA. The week of events will be May 30 - through June 7th. More to come as we work out the details. Until then, please visit the links above.

1 comment:

L.Holm said...

That is so cool!!! Congratulations. Quite an honor, and a good cause.