Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Van Gogh's Troubles

Did Vincent cut off his ear? Some do not think so. New finds:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8033995.stm

(I have always had a gut feeling about that. That Gauguin guy was a jerk, so I don't doubt it...... And I don't like his art either. There, I said it.)

Organizing, taking notes, painting edges, framing and varnishing. I decided to prioritize my tasks. Suddenly, I feel less stressed about the upcoming shows. (Hey, look how that works?...)
Priority one: Artomatic.

2 comments:

L.Holm said...

LOL! Ok, I hate to admit it but I actually like quite a bit of Gauguin's work. But he was a major jerk, no question about it! I don't think I would have liked him. Poor Van Gogh--he suffered more than anyone deserved. I adore his work.

i have lists. I keep losing them :-)
back to work....

Unknown said...

Thats interesting,I have read something like that before, but where does the absinthe come into it!?