Monday, November 16, 2009

Breathe and relax.......

I feel a pretty big internal sigh of relief after delivering the show for the Athenaeum yesterday. Those of you who have been with me through the journey of the last several months know I was a bit overwhelmed by it all. But, it all got done and with the FCCA show hanging now and getting really positive reviews and the Athenaeum show opening this coming weekend, I know now that I can do it with a lot of dedication and discipline (and support from my husband who was so helpful with the admin.)

I am back on the self portrait I thought was finished. Every dream I have has animals, and I have recurring dreams particularly about baby animals. As someone who feels strongly about the stewardship, compassion and care of animals (and children) whom I consider innocents in the grand scheme of history, this is the path to follow in bringing the portrait about myself to completion. So, on we go.......back to the blessed easel.

2 comments:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

I am so looking forward to this. Your dreams provide great imagery.

Congrats again on all your successes.

Dean Grey said...

Tracey!

I'm anxious to see how this latest self-portrait turns out!

-Dean