Friday, April 24, 2009

Painting

Another artist found me in space and invited me to become part of the BlueCanvas community. Many of the art sites I am on don;t seem to be very active, but since registering last night I have received numerous comments and made connections with other artists. So, my artist friends, check out BlueCanvas.

I don't feel like I got a lot done today and my product-bent left brain it firing. I worked on a few backgrounds and pushed paint around, but nothing really is coming to the surface yet. I have to constantly remind myself to go with the process, that this process has steps and that each step is not the same, may be unlevel, lead to a long flat surface....or grade quickly.

2 comments:

L.Holm said...

Love your writing and your analogies! It is a process, especially when you're "cooking" such thoughtful, soulful, impactful work as you're doing. Strong ideas need time to simmer.

Very cool that you're doing art-o-matic! much success to you, Tracey.

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hey Tracey,

Thanks for the link to BlueCanvas. Briefly checked it out, nice to see they have a category for glass! I'm checking it out.