Saturday, May 02, 2009

I am off the meet for coffee with Kathleen Kendall, another artist I am having the Candy Factory show with in February. Her work is really great. She is part of the Workhouse Art Center, an old prison recently turned arts center with a lot of potential.

There are so many of you I wish I could sit down and have a coffee with regularly......I have this totally unrealistc fantasy that someday we can all meet somewhere for a weekend even though we are scattered all over the world.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... I love Kathleen's collages and her sculpture. You know the coolest people!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

I share your sentiment Tracey, it would be great to have coffee regularly with the interesting people I have met and follow here in cyberspace.

BTW, Kathleen's work is awesome...as if that needs to be said, but it does. :)

Unknown said...

Hmmm . . . artists retreat . . . in Vermont . . . in the Fall. . . dreaming. . . dreaming . . . dreaming